This Webinar discusses strategies and techniques to help HR mitigate risks in making wrongful hires. It covers the following commonly asked questions:
- How can HR go about conducting background checks on candidates and existing employees?
- How can the some of the difficult-to-do checks like the following be done – criminal background checks in Singapore, Hong Kong, European countries, Thailand, Vietnam and bankruptcy checks in Singapore and so on?
- How do life insurance companies (and other organizations) check medical background? The video discusses Drug Testing checks as well.
- How are education background checks done? Click to watch this documentary show where Avvanz is featured and Avvanz shows how the problem of certificate faking can be managed.
- How a candidate will know if his/her background screening is done?
- How technology can be used to manage this otherwise painful and cumbersome background screening process?
Drop us a note at email@example.com for any form of support you need.