Kevin Cottam, PCC, BSc
CEO, Global Nomad of Go Nomading Pte. Ltd.
Author of The Nomadic Mindset: Never Settle … for Too Long.
Kevin empowers future-ready courageous leaders thru his Nomadic Leadership Program
- Expand new leaders’ wisdom
- Embrace a Nomadic Mindset so we can MoveOn beyond management to leadership
- Explore creativity through the Nomadic Mindset
- Energize resilience through adaptation to create agile environments
- Experience powerful executive presence through effective communication
How: Executive coaching, speaking, facilitating, mentoring, partnering, authoring
Founder of VIA Frontiers, a leading high-performance accelerator.
Using the latest Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) methodologies, she helps sales teams and financial-services companies reach elite levels of performance at record speeds.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝗻-𝗡𝗟𝗣 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀:
- Accelerated approach installs high-performance habits & mental wellness in individuals that are self-sustaining, hence it is cost-efficient because they do not have to work long-term with a coach.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗟𝗣 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀:
- International experience. Worked with clients in both western and eastern regions of the globe. Also specializes in corporate coaching, approach is customized to every organization, unlike one-size-fits-all solutions
- Multicultural experience
- 18 years experience and 3000 clients track record
- Training is solution-focused with a lean approach on less is more.
- Multi-channel coaching -Delivers coaching programs via multiple mediums (offline and online) to to maximize learning efficiency.
Dr. Gleb Tsipurksy
CEO, Disaster Avoidance Experts; As the CEO of the training and consulting firm Disaster Avoidance Experts, training various leaders on these areas of expertise – cutting-edge behavioral science-based techniques in decision making, cognitive bias risk management, future proofing, and related fields. "Master science-based best practices of Fortune 500 firms"
Training expert on the following topics:
- Cutting-edge behavioral science-based techniques in decision making
- Cognitive bias risk management
- Future proofing businesses
Clients include Fortune 500 firms such as Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, Jones Lang LaSalle, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox; large nonprofits such as the World Wildlife Fund; government agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police; as well as numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups.
Award-winning Global Leader with 22 years of experience in the Technology and Human Capital sectors spanning across Asia, EMEA & North America. Awarded as “Executive of the Year – Human Resources Technology” for his technopreneurship.
A Certified International Trainer with very high ratings from Fortune 500 Clients and an accredited StrengthScope Practitioner. He constantly delivers talks and speaking engagements on topics such as:
- Digital Transformation
He is proficient in:
- Elementary Mandarin
An engineer by training, he holds an Honours degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and a MBA from the University of Birmingham in the UK. Kannan holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment.