Kevin Cottam, PCC, BSc
CEO, Global Nomad of Go Nomading Pte. Ltd.
Author of The Nomadic Mindset: Never Settle … for Too Long.
Kevin empowers future-ready courageous leaders thru his Nomadic Leadership Program
- Expand new leaders’ wisdom
- Embrace a Nomadic Mindset so we can MoveOn beyond management to leadership
- Explore creativity through the Nomadic Mindset
- Energize resilience through adaptation to create agile environments
- Experience powerful executive presence through effective communication
How: Executive coaching, speaking, facilitating, mentoring, partnering, authoring
Founder of VIA Frontiers, a leading high-performance accelerator.
Using the latest Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) methodologies, she helps sales teams and financial-services companies reach elite levels of performance at record speeds.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝗻-𝗡𝗟𝗣 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀:
- Accelerated approach installs high-performance habits & mental wellness in individuals that are self-sustaining, hence it is cost-efficient because they do not have to work long-term with a coach.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗟𝗣 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀:
- International experience. Worked with clients in both western and eastern regions of the globe. Also specializes in corporate coaching, approach is customized to every organization, unlike one-size-fits-all solutions
- Multicultural experience
- 18 years experience and 3000 clients track record
- Training is solution-focused with a lean approach on less is more.
- Multi-channel coaching -Delivers coaching programs via multiple mediums (offline and online) to to maximize learning efficiency.
Kannan is an award-winning Global Leader with 22 years of experience in the Technology and Human Capital sectors spanning across Asia, EMEA & North America. Kannan’s technopreneurship has earned him “Executive of the Year – Human Resources Technology” award which is an extremely prestigious Management Excellence award from Singapore Business Review. Kannan has held management and leadership positions in First Advantage, Dell Computers, Future Electronics, Arrow Electronics (NY-listed), Farnell Group (London-listed), e2open (IBM-backed) and i-Sprint Innovations (Acer-backed). Kannan is also a Certified International Trainer with very high ratings from Fortune 500 Clients and an accredited StrengthScope Practitioner. Kannan regularly delivers Thought Leadership talks and Masterclasses in the region and constantly offers insights and perspectives in mainstream newspapers and trade publications. Kannan is proficient in several languages – he speaks fluent English, Tamil, elementary Mandarin, Malay and Thai. An engineer by training, he holds an Honours degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and a MBA from the University of Birmingham in the UK. Kannan holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment as well.