Avvanz is looking for Business Consultant based in Singapore who will be privileged to attain challenging opportunities and a clear career path that will facilitate huge personal and professional development, as well as a competitive and rewarding compensation package.
Job Scope / Principal Accountabilities:
- Strong Hunter who will penetrate Avvanz's database of leads and generate own leads --> Qualify Prospect for a match against Avvanz’s solutions --> Develop --> Convert to Opportunities --> Acquire as New Business --> Channel the SME type of Clients to purchase via Avvanz Online and Large Corporate Clients through Contractual Agreements.
- Apply Consultative selling rather a product-oriented selling approach.
- Consistently maintain Avvanz’s highly ethical and professional approach to all Clients.
- Demonstrate and effectively articulate the value propositions of our services eventually sealing an amicable and revenue-generating partnership with the targeted clients. Develop and interpret financial models for business development opportunities identified.
- Collaborate with other Functional Groups seamlessly to ensure Client expectations (which should have been set properly in the first place) are exceeded.
- Ensure a healthy sales pipeline is maintained in the CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or any related field of study with more than 7 to 10 years of sales and business development experience in penetrating and selling into Fortune 500 or major corporate and / or regional MNCs. MBA is a plus
- Proven ability to communicate confidently and effectively especially with Senior Management audience (CXOs, VPs, Directors, Senior Managers) and act proactively in a consultative business environment. Able to produce results both independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy and self-driven initiative. The Sales characteristic preferred is a “Hunter” type. You have to be the type who craves a challenge and not afraid to push yourself outside your zone of comfort
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, intensely deadline driven environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Definite Plus if there are senior levels HR and/or Risk/Compliance contacts in Fortune 500 companies across multiple market verticals/segments.
- Travelling might be required whenever needed.
- Insight-led Selling methodology ie Challenge-the-client-norms, re-educate the Clients and then position Avvanz's value propositions.
- Candidates with Information Services or Professional Services selling experiences highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- “Hands-on” approach to challenges and solutions oriented.
- Strong “soft skills” imbued with cross-cultural understanding of business across the APAC region.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English is a MUST
- Proficient in word processing, presentation, database, email and online software. Experience in working with Salesforce/Siebel is an added plus
We offer 5-day work week and/or attractive commission package to the right candidate.
Interested persons, please apply with full resume by email to Kannan@avvanz.com.
Only Candidates who meet the above requirements and have strong achievements track records are invited to apply.
Please state in email subject line “Application for role of Business Consultant”
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.