Overcoming Leadership and HR Challenges in the Modern International School Environment
Our Distinguished Speakers:
- Dr. Kevin House – Director of Education for Dulwich College International and Associate Professor in Practice, Durham University
- Stuart McLay – Director of Education Quality Assurance & Accreditation at Vinschool Education System
- Moderator is Peter Liddell, Chief Operating Officer at Schrole Group
Watch the replay here.
We talked about the following:
- What changed in the education sector in the past 18 months of pandemic?
- What are the parent’s utmost concerns in the current environment and what steps can be taken to address them?
- What innovations, skills and approaches will educators need to remain relevant in what will continue to be a very competitive market in trying to attract/employ/retain talent?
- We touched up on a meta-analysis of what international teacher dispositions, values and beliefs have been shown to have the greatest impact in the classroom.