In this Part 3 of Avvanz's Safeguarding and Child Protection Webinar, our panelists from Singapore, UK and India discussed:
- What is Safeguarding and Child Protection and what are the key aspects of it that are relevant and imperative in today’s crisis period?
- What is the level of understanding of safeguarding and child protection in different parts of the world?
- One of the key areas of Safeguarding and Child Protection is “Safer Recruitment”. Why this is critical and what measures can be taken to strengthen safer recruitment?
- How do you think background checks can help to ensure safeguarding and child protection?
- With online learning, what are the possible risks and how can they be mitigated?
- How can we ensure the learning experience is equitable during this time? / Were there any challenges that you needed to address as you transitioned to online learning during lockdown?
- What additional safeguarding considerations and measures you took to ensure that children were safe?
- What has been the biggest learning for you in these 3 months of school during Covid? / Based on your experience in the last 3 months what was the most useful element of your educational program?
- What have been some challenges that you are still trying to overcome?
- How do you plan to support children as they return to school so that they can continue to thrive in their learning?
Click to watch the Webinar.
Shots taken during Webinar: