Master Digital B2B/B2C Selling
Master the MODERN DIGITAL skills needed to convert effort to sales.
This two-day interactive workshop helps you and your team to creatively and effectively pitch your product or service, Use data to know where your market hangs out, Generate and nurture leads using persuasive language and implement a best in-class sales process for you and your team.
Traditional Selling is no longer the new normal.
It’s time to equip yourself and your team with skills needed to convert effort to sales in the digital world! To be able to get ahead of your competitors, you need to adapt to modern techniques and tools that involve so much more than genuine services and high-quality products.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE STRATEGIC SELLING
Course Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
Learning Methodology: Online / Face to Face, Highly Interactive and Facilitation based
Who Should Attend:
This course is for anyone who would like to gain understanding and appreciation of a sales success blueprint that’s adaptable to digitalization and the modern buyer. Our methodologies, together with the most advanced tools today, will help equip your manpower with the skills needed to convert your effort to sales. The knowledge and techniques we’re going to impart with you will enrich, empower, and most especially push you in the right direction when it comes to improving your ROI.
Business Development Professionals of all levels
- Key Account Executives
- Sales Managers
- B2B/B2C Sales Professionals
- Business owners
- Sales Executives, Managers, Directors
- Account Executive, Managers, Directors
- Marketing Executives, Managers, Directors including Digital Marketing Professionals
At The End Of The Course, You Should Be Able To:
Identify the best contacts and leads to reach out to
Earn the attention of your most promising leads
Audit your strategy to match it to the modern buyer
Run sales calls and presentations that drive results
Ready to use Actionable tasks to use in your next call or meeting.
Learn how to identify new prospects, connect with them, explore their needs, and advise them on a path forward that results in CONVERSIONS
Deploy Persuasive language and words to use that will catch their attention
Sell in the Pandemic Era using best practices in Client and Key Accounts Management
Utilisation of data to drive higher ROI
Learning Unit 1 – 9 stages of sales cycle
- Basic sales skills that will include the below mentioned as well as customer personality profiling, identifying and understanding stakeholders and persuasive communication
- Customer-focused consultative selling, Challenge-oriented thought leadership selling.
- Understand company’s sales cycles.
- Analyse your target market and your consumers.
Learning Unit 2 – Components of a robust sales plan
- Key elements of business units or department level sales (and marketing) plan
- DNA of a High-performing sales (and marketing) plan
- Leverage Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Social Media, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI chatbots for faster and multi-modal outreach, quicker informed decision making and larger revenue growth.
Learning Unit 3 – Develop and Implement the sales plan
- Translate your products or services roadmap into a sales action plan with SMART targets.
- Develop a plan based on the company’s sales cycle, client profile, product performance and market trends.
- Incorporate disruptive technologies into your plan.
- Drive the implementation of the sales plan
- Selling in pandemic era
Learning Unit 4 – Cascading SMART Targets and the plan
- Set, cascade and translate the targets
- Understand how the plan and the targets can be mapped against your prospects and sale pipelines
Learning Unit 5 – Evaluate your performance
- Interpret product performance trends
- Evaluation outcomes and effectiveness of sales and marketing activities
- Propose changes and refinements to sales strategy
Workshop Master Trainer
This workshop is facilitated by Kannan Chettiar, CEO of Avvanz, who has more than 24 years of corporate leadership and management experience in Asia, NA and EMEA. He is an award-winning technopreneur – Executive of the Year in Human Resources Technology. His technopreneurship through Avvanz (www.avvanz.com) has disrupted the entire employee lifecycle management system. As a result, Avvanz has won several accolades over the years. He often offers thought-provoking insights in mainstream newspapers, television shows and global conferences. He mentors several startups and aids them in digital transformation.
Kannan has delivered this workshop specifically in Asia, the UK, and the US to several Fortune 500 companies. In addition to being a mentor for startups and a thought leader who delivers speeches globally and offers expert opinions on TV and press media, Kannan is also an highly rated international trainer who has trained several global organizations (including SIA, Cisco, Airbus, Thales, Total Oil, Mercer, Thermo Fisher, Rehau, Roche, Jotun, TUV SUD, HP, HPE, Essilor, Peninsula, PON Asia, William Grant, Oriental Motors and Singapore government subsidized WSQ courses).
Other expert trainers in the team include Randy Sng, Vivian Chung.
Day 1 & 2: 9AM to 6PM
16 hours Synchronous (F2F or virtual) training + 1 hour assessment + 2 hours asynchronous e-learning on LearnGlobal
Avvanz can contextualise and customise this two-day workshop for your organization. By the end of the two-day period, learners will have worked on a digital canvas strategy – actionable plan to drive the learners and the organization forward to thrive in Industry 4.0. Avvanz can offer consulting to execute the digitalization plan as well.
For Singapore-based learners, this course comes with government grant and absentee-payroll funding. To know more about the funding details, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
The fees above are before GST (GST is not applicable now).
For self-sponsored types, you can claim SkillsFuture credit if you have sufficient funds available.
Next workshop dates:
September 22-23, 2021
October 20-21, 2021
November 24-25, 2021
December 15-16, 2021
Sign up here.
For more information about this, please contact us: